Monday, July 19, 2010

happy birthday dooderbug (aka cassie jo)

Happy Birthday Cassie!

It looks like it is going to be a beautiful day here in Minnesota and I have a couple of things to share with you today. The first is a layout I did of Cassie from her birthday party yesterday.


And this is a close up of the flower I made using PTI felt in Raspberry Fizz. Love the combination of pink and yellow in the Cosmo Cricket "DeLovely" collection.


I got my inspiration for this layout from the newest sketch over at Pencil Lines.


Now I have a card to share with you and it is for this weeks challenge over at CPS.



This is another one of the new papers from We R Memory Keepers called Vintage Blue that I picked up this past week. I love the colors in it.


I hope you have a great day and I will be back tomorrow with something new from Project Tuesday and you still have time to enter my wrinkled ribbon give away as I won't pick the winner until tomorrow morning.

Enjoy!

6 comments:

  1. Shut up...love the delovely layout...fabbie colors and great feltie bloom.....good grief, sweet papers for your card...haven't seen that pattern before...

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow...love the page and the card rocks. I have that paper too from Pine City. love the flower too. is it a die cut? awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantabulous projects, all of them!!! Couldn't agree more about the pink and yellow - awesome. And such a cuuuuuteeee bird, love the patterned paper on htat one too.

    And you have a ribbon give a way???? Did I enter???? HOope I did, i'm off to check it out whilst smashing my head for being a dork!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love these, Sherry! GREAT job with the sketch card, and I adore your DeLovely layout! How bright and happy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. gorgoeus layout Sherry! thanks for playing along, do send into the readers gallery pencillinesketches@googlemail.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sherry, I love the papers you have used on the PL sketch - absolutely fabulous! Love the nice bright, fun colours.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me your comments. I would like to reply to your comment so please make sure that your email address is attached to your name. Hugs, Sherry

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.