Well by the looks of things outside I think we are in for a little rain this morning. I am hoping that it cools things off a little bit.
My card for today is for this weeks challenge over at Card Patterns and it is one of those sketches where you can use some of your scraps.
I used papers from the new basicgrey "olivia" collection and I finally inked up my PTI "on my couch" that I bought a few months ago. I love the little pillows on the couch.
Enjoy!
~ supplies ~
paper: neenah (epic black and solar white linen), basicgrey (olivia), pti (spring rain)
ink: memento (black)
stamps: pti (on my couch)
accessories: martha stewart (leaf punch) karen foster (scrappers floss)

Fabulous little card I love the "matching" cushions, looks great!
ReplyDeleteexcellent card...I can't believe you never inked up that fun PTI set! So glad you did!
ReplyDeleteYou're on a roll Sherry! Another awesome creation and fabulous take on the CP sketch! :)
ReplyDeletefab card and i love how the pillows match the flower :)
ReplyDelete