It's a color challenge Monday over at "design dollies" (okay I am a couple days late) and the colors we are to use are: dark green, light green, pink, and kraft.
Although this sounds simple it took me over 45 minutes to find the right color combinations to use and now that my card is finished I am still not sure if I like the pink that I picked.
I used papers from Cosmo Cricket "material girl", BasicGrey buttons, PTI felt in "raspberry fizz" and "simply chartreuse", sentiment is also PTI "fillable frames #5 stamp set".
Enjoy!
I think it is just the right pink Sherry. I love it, what a simple but wonderful card. Gosh I have missed you.
ReplyDeleteHugs
Michelle
It is very pretty Sherry! That pink just pops! :)
ReplyDeleteLove the mix of greens here Sherry with that pop of pink! FUN.
ReplyDeleteAlso, LOVE the scrunchie ribbon and card you sent Amy...GORGEOUS!
Sherry the colour combo is lovely and that flower looks fantastic! love it - but you knew I would right? I am a fan!
ReplyDeleteI think it is perfect!!! Still hoarding my pti felt:)
ReplyDeleteI.
ReplyDeleteLURRRRRVE.
THIS.
CARD.
(whether it was late or not - it's HOT!)
and the pink you chose is absolutely fantastic. thanks for playing with my Color Challenge, Sherry! hope we'll be seeing you again soon at the Dollhouse!