Friday, July 30, 2010

cwc014 ~ bling it up!

Okay so those of you that know me ~ know that I do not like anything shiny especially in my craftroom.

So when I first saw the challenge over at CAS~tastic was to "bling it up" I thought I would skip the challenge this week. Well you now me I can't walk away so decided to give it a shot.

As you can see I added just a tad touch of bling to my little card, along with a few of my favorite things which are handmade wrinkle ribbon and handmade satin flowers.

I took the following picture on my drive up to my sisters house. They had a 30 mile detour which took me through rows and rows of corn and sunflower fields. Well I just had to take a picture. Don't mind my picture it is not the best but I had to use my cell phone to take the photo.


Enjoy!

8 comments:

  1. Oh my, that's a whole field of sunflowers? Must have been the most beautiful sight! So glad you participated in the challenge too, as your card is wonderful! I love the flower and of course the center.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your card and the pic is awesome. Bling it up baby. So proud of you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sherry.. this card is stunning! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely lovely! Your handmade flower is gorgeous!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wahoooo, this is STUNNING, Sherry!!!! Love the touch of bling with your fabbie flower and ribbon!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! This flower is absolutely stunning! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. well look at you blinging it up!! fantastic girl :) and what a beautiful site you got to see

    ReplyDelete
  8. fabbie card and I LOVE that pic...that'll be excellent in a layout:)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me your comments. I would like to reply to your comment so please make sure that your email address is attached to your name. Hugs, Sherry

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.