I just got back this evening from a trip up north to visit my oldest sister for a couple days. Although I love going and hanging out with her, it is always nice to get back home to the family.
Right before I left I found out that I was accepted to be on the Design Team over at Sasya's Sketches. I just love this challenge blog and was so excited when they posted that they were looking for a few new design team members. If you haven't checked them out before please stop over and play along with this weeks sketch.
My official term doesn't start until next week, but that did not stop me from doing this weeks sketch.
![]() |
For this card I used some of my new My Minds Eye papers from the "So Sophie" collection, along with a cuttlebug embossing folder, some PTI vintage buttons and my Martha Stewart butterfly punch.
Enjoy!

Beautifully! Very gentle work. Thanks for participation in the task SS#21, the colleague :)
ReplyDeleteCongrats on the DT position Sherry!
ReplyDeleteWhat a sweet card! :)
Congratulations, and ooh, your card is great. Love the combination of the embossing and the punches.
ReplyDeleteCongrats Sherry!! Gorgeous card too!
ReplyDeletevery nice card
ReplyDeleteFabulous card and congratulations on getting on the DT x
ReplyDeleteCongratulations by dearest friend. I knew they would pick you, you do fantastic work so why should they not?? I am looking forward to participating in the challenges on a weekly basis with you chick.
ReplyDeleteBig hugs
Michelle
Congrats on the DT position, well deserved! Great card, too!
ReplyDeletecongratulations!!.. i love the card!.. the white embossing looks so elegant! :)
ReplyDeleteCongrats to you girl and they are so blessed to have you on the team :) glad your home and your card is beautiful.........love the new paper :)
ReplyDeleteSHERRY!!! I've only been back from vacation for about an hour, but I just HAD to jump over here and say congratulations! I'm so excited to be working with you at Sasya's Sketches!
ReplyDeletecongrats to you- that is so exciting!!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations to your new DT assignment! They are lucky to have you!!! Love your card!!!
ReplyDeleteWOW!! the embossing is amazing!! beautiful card ♥
ReplyDeletewoot woot for the new Design Team spot!!! You soooooo deserve it Sherry!
ReplyDeletewowza...this is sooo very pretty...such a fan of MME...you rocked the sketch!