Monday, July 26, 2010

just kitschy

I love this new paper by Melissa Frances  that I bought this past weekend at Anchor Paper. It is called "just kitschy".

I have used it again and this time it is for the sketch challenge over at Friday Sketchers.


Aren't those papers fun? So perfect as I got to use two things that I love lately on my card ~ rolled roses and handmade wrinkle ribbon.

Enjoy!

5 comments:

  1. Well chick this card is so damn delightful. I absolutely love it. Nice paper collection too lol.
    Hugs
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  2. damn delightful....like she said...bahaha...michelle cracks me up....but seriously...I love it...don't have any of that kitschy goodness....sigh, I better sell a ton of stuff at my g-sale!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sherry I love the feel of this card - such pretty 'muted' colours and love the retro theme. Super cute girly!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So lovin' this card!!! This card is very much "Retro" and I love me some retro!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh this is so pretty Sherry! I've never seen these papers but I really love the sweet colors!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me your comments. I would like to reply to your comment so please make sure that your email address is attached to your name. Hugs, Sherry

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.