I have a couple cards to share with you this morning. The first one is for the newest challenge over at cardabilities and this weeks sketch challenge was a round card.
I had so much fun making this round card. I used some of my new PTI stuff that I have bought over the past few months, but had not used yet as well as some cosmo cricket "tiny type" stickers.
And this is the sketch that started it all.
The next card I am going to share with you is for a new challenge Waltzingmouse I have never done before and the ooops to my post title today. I had the card ready to post yesterday but thought I would wait until today to upload it. Well when I checked this morning this challenge was over and a new one was up and posted.
So I will just share the card with you and not the actual sketch.
For this card I used one of my Pure Innocence digital stamps along with some leftover scraps of paper from the We R Memory Makers papers called "Vintage Blue". I just love the colors. The buttons are BasicGrey.
Enjoy!

Great round card -- love that comfy couch and those tickets. Thanks for playing with us at Cardabilities.
ReplyDeleteThud...I love what you've done with the cardabilities sketch!!!!!!! Sweet mother of pearl....you rocked the sketch!!!!
ReplyDeleteOops on the other challenge..pure cuteness!!!
Blur
Oops...what I was typing was I'm blurfing while doing the g-sale:)
ReplyDeleteI really like both of your cards. I still haven't tried making a round one...yours is wonderful, and your second one is so cute. Now I must have that cute Pure Innocence.
ReplyDeleteBoth your cards are great, but my oh my, did you ever hit the mark on that first one! Love it! Love the colors and how you've interpreted the sketch.
ReplyDeleteThese are both really nice, but I do love that first one too!! I was just checking out your Top 5 awards, WOW!! WTG!
ReplyDeleteoh i love the tickets on the first card and that precious girl on your second card. awesome as always :)
ReplyDeleteGOSH!!! I love both cards so much that I can't decide which is my fave! I just love them both!
ReplyDeletethank you for playing with us at cardabilities I hope to see you and your cards again mid month =)
ReplyDeleteI absolutely adore your card. Using those PTI stamps for your take on the sketch looks fabulous! Thanks for playing with us at Cardabilities!
ReplyDelete