Tuesday, July 13, 2010

july class ~ vintage birthday

I am teaching a couple of different classes at Anchor Paper on University this month and wanted to share what the cards look like.




If you would like to sign up to take the class please call Anchor or see this months newsletter for dates and times.

The other class I am teaching is a little card holder/purse with 4 matching cards using Cosmo Cricket "DeLovely" papers.


If you would like to purchase a class kit send me an email or leave a comment here. I will get back to you with the information.
Enjoy!

3 comments:

  1. I would like to sign up for the vintage class please Sherry lol. What beautiful, beautiful cards chick. I wish I could sign up in person hehe then we would have some fun.
    Hugs
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh these are gorgeous Sherry! I so wanna make some cards with vintage pics...:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. how awesome that your teaching!! but so far away from me :( you have a blast girl and all your cards are fantastic and that card tote... awesome :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me your comments. I would like to reply to your comment so please make sure that your email address is attached to your name. Hugs, Sherry

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.