Hopefully, blogger is going to let me do this post. You know what they say 3rd time is the charm.
I am really proud of myself I actually got out my sewing machine again and sewed on my card. I have to admit this could become very addicting.
My card is for the newest challenge over at Sketches! (by tamara) and once again I have used some of the "vintage blue" by We R Memory Keepers. I just love the colors in this paper collection and it matched perfectly with my handmade wrinkle ribbon.
Next I have a couple of layouts to share with you from some old challenges I had planned on doing and did not get to them in time.
This first one was inspired by an old sketch from Twisted Sketches. (edited: I just realized this was a current sketch and not an old one).
This one uses the same papers in the "vintage blue" collection as the card above. My next layout is an old Pencil Line sketch and uses some leftover papers from Imaginisce called "splash dance".
That is it for me this evening I am off to watch "The Runaways" that just came out on video today!
Enjoy!
Wowsers!!! What a fabbie batch of projects!!! The card is so gorgeous, I'm all with you about those papers and colors. Soo yummy! And fun summery pages too, looks like the little ones are having a great time by the pool!!!
ReplyDeleteooohhh.....nice work...the card is fab with your wonderful ribbon...LOVE the layouts...Clean & Fresh!!!!
ReplyDeleteI think you did a fabulous job on the card Sherry. I love the colours that you used especially the crinkle ribbon. The layouts look wonderful. . .I so love the look of a pool. I miss that lol.
ReplyDeleteHugs
Michelle
good grief girl your on a creative roll !!! look at all the goodness you have created :)
ReplyDelete