It has finally cooled off here today and the humidity is almost non-existent. Now that is probably because it is grey, cloudy, and rainy outside.
I got a new stamp in the mail yesterday that I had won from Claudia and Company and it is Christian who is one of Lori Boyd's "puddle jumpers". I think they are so cute and it worked perfect with some scraps of paper I had sitting on my desk.
The inspiration for this sketch besides this cute little image was the sketch over at Pals Paper Arts.
Enjoy!
~ supplies ~
paper: neenah (solar white linen) little yellow bicycle (boardwalk collection)
ink: memento (black) ranger (distress vintage photo and tumbled glass)
accessories: cosmo cricket (tiny type stickers) signo gel pen and dew drops

Awww...such a cute card! Christian has such a sweet expression on his face. Great use of your scraps too. Have a great day!
ReplyDeleteOh my! He's a cutie! I love that you paper-pieced...such a fun summer card! :)
ReplyDeleteAwwww, this is super cuuuuuute!!!! What an adorable little fellow!!!!
ReplyDeleteAnd hey, did you check the Prickley Pear Blog out??? Think you should!!! LOL!
super cute!! ok now tesa has me curious... off to check the PP Blog.......... :)
ReplyDeletewaaaayyyy....toooooo......stinkin'...cute!
ReplyDeleteWow this is adorable!!! I love the dp, its just perfect! Thanks for playing along with Claudia & Co. Stamps!
ReplyDeleteHe is a cutie! Your colors are so summery! Thanks for joining us at PPA!
ReplyDeleteOohhhhh Sherry this is just too cute! L♥VE your card. Christian couldn't be any cuter. Love your paper and how you pieced him so perfectly. You rocked this challenge!! Thank you for playing along with Claudia & Co.
ReplyDeleteAwww....Christian is cute as a button, Sherry!! Love the colors and fun sketch!! Thank you so much for playing along with us at Claudia & Co!!
ReplyDeleteSheri-C&C DT
Sherry, my friend, your card is down right ADORABLE!! LOVE everything about it...you are very talented!!
ReplyDeleteBig hugs - LORi