Tuesday, July 13, 2010

run

I found this fabulous clean and simple sketch over at the scrap doctor and could not wait to try it out.

Originally, I was going to do a 12x12 page layout and then when I picked my picture to use it ended up being an 8x8 layout for Micah's book. So I took liberty with the sketch just a little bit.



I hope you enjoy!

~ supplies ~
paper: proterra kraft cardstock, neenah solar white, imaginisce splash dance
accessories: SU circle punches, american crafts thickers

6 comments:

  1. I love how the simplicity of the layout draws the eye to that cute photo! He's adorable! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! He's too cute!!! And I guess you have your hands full with that little running man! Lovely page, Sherry! Love Kraft papers to beach teams. Simply perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the sketch & your take on it!!! What a cute pic too :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh that's simply fabulous!!
    And it makes perfect sense for you to interpret the sketch this way when you're doing an 8x8"
    I love it to bits!
    Thanks for playing along :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your take on the sketch, and what a super cute pic!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me your comments. I would like to reply to your comment so please make sure that your email address is attached to your name. Hugs, Sherry

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.