"summer time and the living is easy"
The challenge over at CAS~tastic this week is to make a summery card and to me nothing says summer more than bright colors and watermelon.
This is a little 4.25" square card that I added a swiss dots embossed piece to, tied on some of my handmade wrinkle ribbon in a bright pink, and then added some may arts ribbon. I cut out the sentiment (impression obsession) using my nestability tag die. The watermelon slice is a basicgrey "woolie" that I cut down.
ENJOY!
It's beautiful! Susie x
ReplyDeleteNice work...gotta love the sweet feltie watermelon!
ReplyDeleteperfect summer time card!!
ReplyDeleteWow, this card represents everything summer from the fresh pink colors to the stark white and clean background. Love the addition of the swiss dots too, and that ribbon, just amazing.
ReplyDeletefantastic and bright, I love it.. thks for playing along this week gf.. so glad u are playing along... hugs bonnierose
ReplyDeleteWOW!This card is awesome.I love that little watermelon too.TFS
ReplyDeleteThis is gorgeous! Love the clean white background and the bright splash of color ... CAS perfection!
ReplyDelete