Friday, July 2, 2010

sew sweet ~ happy hello

Sorry my post is late today I was busy doing some other things and completely forgot that I did not post my cards for today.

My friend Amy is the guest designer over at my friend Yvonne's blog and she has a challenge for us to do and prizes to be won.

Amy's challenge is to use 4 different patterned papers on your card. Sounds easy enough ~ right? NOT!! I had a heck of a time doing this one for some reason. And even though I am not crazy about the card it is done and being submitted.


The inspiration for this card came from the card challenge over at Taylored Expressions.


My last card is for this weeks challenge over at cardabilities.


Enjoy! I will be back tomorrow with a couple of layouts to share.

details ~
card one: sew cute
paper: neenah natural white, cosmo cricket material girl, french paper orange pop-tone
stamps: unity/cosmo cricket material girl
ink: memento black
accessories: cosmo cricket material girl chipboard

card two: hoppy hello
paper: neenah solar white linen, basicgrey oliver 6x6 paper pad
sentiment: pti pond life
ink: memento black, ranger distress vintage photo
accessories: basicgrey oliver die-cut shapes, fiskars border punch, signo white gel pen

7 comments:

  1. hi Sherry! I told you that I would check out your blog! I hope that you have a great weekend! Tracy (from Anchor)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your Sew Sweet card! So bright and colorful...(okay I may be biased since it's Cosmo Cricket)...;)

    And the Happy Hello card is sooo cute!

    Thanks so much for playing along with Amy's challenge! Have a beautiful weekend Sherry!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the bright and colored card with those cute tape measures.
    Carole

    ReplyDelete
  4. Okay woman, what's not to love about your sew sweet card??!!!!! I 'sew' love it!!!!! Fun cardabilities card too!!! Still doing catch up....

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL looks like i am following amy today :)
    your cards are great and i LOVE the first one!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are both very cute! Love the bright colors on the first, and the bracket punched border on the second! Great job with Cardablities #6!!

    ♥♥♥Lea

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very pretty, I love the bright and cheery colors!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me your comments. I would like to reply to your comment so please make sure that your email address is attached to your name. Hugs, Sherry

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.