Friday, July 9, 2010

that face ~ thinking of you

Happy Friday! I am working this weekend at Anchor Paper on University and am thinking I might go to Archivers tonight for scrapmania. I have a baby album to do for my nephew Jason and his new son Adrian and I want to get it done before Adrian gets any older.

I have a couple things to share with you today and the first is this layout I did using the July sketch over at Sketches! by Tamara.

The pictures are some of the first ones I took using my son's new Canon Rebel 2Ti. A little fancier than my little Nikon coolpix.



And last but not least is a card using today's sketch over at Clean and Simple Stamping what is really nice is that not only do you get the sketch, but you get the dimensions of all the parts to the card. These are nice when you are not really good at things like math. :)




Okay that is it for me for today. So do you have anything fun planned for this weekend? Leave me a comment and let me know what they are and who knows you might win some fun wrinkled ribbon from me.

Enjoy!

~supplies~
layout:
paper: bazzil white, neenah epic black linen
accessories: american crafts dolce fabric letters

card:
paper: neenah natural white, french paper teal, october afternoon thrift shop
accessories: pebblesinc. rubons, cuttlebug swiss dots embossing folder, martha stewart butterfly punches

2 comments:

Thanks for taking the time to leave me your comments. I would like to reply to your comment so please make sure that your email address is attached to your name. Hugs, Sherry

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.