Sunday, July 25, 2010

happy holidays ~ celebrate

It is 85 degrees out with humidity and I have a Christmas Card to share with you this evening. As soon as I saw this weeks sketch at Card Positioning Systems I knew that I had to do snowflakes.

For this card I used my QuicKutz snowflake embossing folder and my Cuttlebug large snowflake cut and emboss die. I applied vintage glass glitter to the snowflake and used a PTI holiday vintage button. Sentiment is a rub-on from Pebblesinc.



My next card is for Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge and I actually turned the sketch for my card.
For this card I used some new papers that I picked up at Anchor Paper yesterday. They are by Melissa Frances and it is a 6x6 pad called Kitschy Kitchen. So cute and vintagey. I also bought the matching stickers.



That's it for me tonight I will be back tomorrow with another card and maybe a layout or two.
Enjoy!

7 comments:

  1. Both your cards are great, but my oh my, your first is just beautiful! Love the pop of pink and the white on white. Soooo pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. excellent...love the monochromatic card with a pizazz of color...christmas cards...I sooo need to start them...but alas, I'll wait until November....

    woot woot on that kitschy goodness again....soooooo fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. All of your creations are awesome!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card for CPS! And your other card is so pretty to.. LOVE LOVE LOVE white on white - I can never do without getting dirty!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely holiday card for CPS, and I love that vintage image of the 2nd card too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your snowflake card is beautiful, and you have shown me that pink is not off limits for a Christmas card. Your vintage look card is very sweet too.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me your comments. I would like to reply to your comment so please make sure that your email address is attached to your name. Hugs, Sherry

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.