It is another hot day here in Minnesota and I was up at the crack of dawn so I could get a few things done around the house and then get back to my scrapbooking.
These are some pictures of Micah from the other day at the lake. I don't know if you can tell by the picture but I love the way his hair curls on the top of his head when it is warm outside. If you look really close at this face you will see sand all over his mouth. Not sure but he might have been tasting it.
This layout was inspired by this months challenge over at Paper Poppy.
Thanks for stopping by ~ I hope you enjoy!
~supplies~
paper: bazzil white cardstock, sassafrass lass nerdy bird, french paper pop-tone orange and yellow
accessories: american crafts thickers, cloud 9 rain dots, signa gel pen and zig millennium pen

Oh he is adorable! These are great closeup shots! Love what you did with the Sassafras papers!
ReplyDeleteLOVE it, Sherry! Those photos are precious and work so well with the sketch. Thanks for playing along with us at The Paper Poppy. :)
ReplyDeleteOh Sherry he is way cute and I love the papers that you have used for the layout. Great job chick.
ReplyDeleteHugs
Michelle
Sherry this is another 'oh so cute' layout - those photos are great - did you take them? I am amazed when I look at this and pick it apart that it is just a few simple pieces and that's it! I soooo gotta get me a page like that. Why is it so hard for me???
ReplyDeletegoodness her is a cutie pie!!! fab page girl :)
ReplyDeleteCute, cute CUTE take on the sketch!
ReplyDeleteokay...a-dorable!!! The pics and the layout...super fun and fabulous sherry!!!!!!
ReplyDelete