Friday, July 23, 2010

butterflies

I have a card to share with you which is for the newest sketch challenge over at Taylored Expressions.

I pulled out the Webster's Pages "petite papers" for this card along with my Martha Stewart butterfly punches. Oh how I love them. The embossing die is by QuicKutz and the ribbon is some of my handmade wrinkle ribbon.

Speaking of wrinkle ribbon I made a few more batches of it today in bright yellow, orange, pink, and lime green.  I don't know what is more addicting using it or making it.

If you are interested in purchasing some send me an email or leave a comment.



I am working at Anchor Paper Express tomorrow so if you are in the area stop and say hello.

Enjoy!

5 comments:

  1. very pretty and your ribbon makes the card perfect :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks fantastic!! Great embossing, so clean and classy and it totally rock with your fabbie ribbon!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this is really so pretty Sherry! Love the embossed base...really adds texture! And that luscious wrinkled ribbon and butterflies!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oooohhh...I love this....coolio embossing pattern dealio too:)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me your comments. I would like to reply to your comment so please make sure that your email address is attached to your name. Hugs, Sherry

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.