I got a little carried away while watching the movie "The Proposal" and ended up making 3 cards for the same card challenge.
I don't know why I did it ~ maybe I liked the sketch, or maybe I didn't like the way the card turned out so I created a new one. Anyways here they are in the order they were created, but first the sketch that inspired me from Sasya~Sketches.
Card #1
Card #2
Card #3
Okay so which one is your favorite? I have mine but I won't reveal until I hear from all of you. The wrinkle ribbon on the 3rd card is some that I made in my latest batch. Don't you just love the little Pure Innocence stamp? She was just sitting on my desk waiting to be inked up for the first time, and that Webster's Pages ribbon roses. Yummy!
Enjoy!

love, love card #3. your cards are the best!
ReplyDeleteOhhh, they are all super sweet! Gorgeous colors on the middle one, love the turquise! But favorite... It's no 3. Soooo cute with that adorable stamp and those papers are totally awesome!
ReplyDeletewowee, three cards from one sketch! awesome! love the vintage feel of the first two and the third one is super cute! thanks for sharing :)! *hugs* steph :)
ReplyDeleteI love all of them! The colourways and styles are so different for each and each appeals to me in a different way. I think I like #2 the best for purely personal reasons - the strong teal/turquoise colour is one of my favourite colours and the photo reminds me of a photo I used to have of my grandma as a child.
ReplyDeleteBut here's what I love about the others:
#1 - I love the sepia vintage image and how it contrasts so beautifully with the modern feel of the paper. It all 'pops' from the black in such an eyecatching way. The rose is devine!
#3 - I really like the sweet image and how the paper pieced dress matches the paper strip behind. I also like the unexpected mix of the 'map' paper and all the delicious polka dots. Not to mention that yummy wrinkle ribbon :)
Gosh chick you expect me to pick one!!!! I love all of them in particular the vintage ones as that is my bag lol. The first one is my fav as I love the colours and it all works together really well. I do, however love the third card as well because it is sooooo cute.
ReplyDeleteHugs
Michelle
All are gorgeous! I need to take card making lessons...mine nevr look this nice! I like #1 because I love red, I like #3 because it is ADORABLE, but I think I like #2 the best...because it is all around gorgeous! Great work!
ReplyDeletethey are all so nice. its hard to pick a favorite.
ReplyDeletewell i like them all but my fav is #3 :) such a cute image!!!
ReplyDeleteAwesome! My fav is card #3! Love the papers!
ReplyDeleteI like all 3! So nice! I like what you do, at all!
ReplyDeleteThere are all fabulous cards Sherry! But I really love #3...the mix of papers plus that cute image trumps all!
ReplyDeleteWOW, you GO girl, look at all these beautiful cards based on this sketch!! Just fabulous, each and every one!!
ReplyDeletesuch greats cards!!! They are so different but all are so fabulous!!! I like the 1st most of all!
ReplyDeletethey are amazing! I'm in love with your cards)))I can't take my eyes over flowers. And so great idea with map of the city!)))
ReplyDelete