Well it is 9 am on Saturday and I can already tell it is going to be hot and humid outside today. I guess I better go take care of my errands early.
I worked on a few cards last night as well as a couple of scrapbook layouts while watching some hulu.tv.
This first card is for clean and simple stamping I just love these sketches so easy.
My next card is for this weeks challenge over at Our Creative Corner I haven't played along here in a while so thought I would and it was another great sketch.
I am also trying to do at least one scrapbook page a day so I can catch up with my 1000+ photos that I have waiting for me.
This layout is for this weeks Twisted Sketches challenge and along with a sketch the challenge was to use "red" in our layout.
Poor little Micah did not want anything to do with his new big boy bed.
My last layout is a just because layout it is not for any challenge I am just working my way through my piles of photos. Cassie got the lead in the school play this past year and got to be "Little Red Riding Hood".
Enjoy and have a great day!



You were really busy last night! Beatiful cards and layouts, Sherry! Love little Micah! Great papers used!!!
ReplyDeletewow...chock full of goodness sherry...love your cards...they are great takes on the sketches...can't get enough of butterflies....love, love, love your layouts...I love that pic of micah...ahhhh..such the hard life he lives...lol...congrats to Little Red Riding Hood!!!!! Still trying to catch up on google reader...good way to get out of cleaning the garage or painting...muwahahaha...
ReplyDeletefantastic cards for both sketches! so glad you joined us on the OCC. :)
ReplyDeleteway to work threw your pile of photos. well looks like amy and i are doing the same thing today as i am 2 days behind on my google reader yikes!
luv these cards and scrapbook page...fabulous...have a fantastic week!
ReplyDeleteenjoy *~*
Wow, great cards & scrapbook page! Love the butterflies and the embossing with stars is perfect.
ReplyDeleteSherry I love your latest creations. If we lived close by I'd have you over for crafting ALL the time girl! Love your red,wht & blue page (much nicer than mine) might have to pinch that idea LOL!
ReplyDeleteOh my! You've been very productive Sherry! These are great! I love the Little Red Riding Hood...love the flowers and the trees! Too cute! :)
ReplyDeleteThanks for playing at Twisted! Great job with the sketch.
ReplyDeleteCheck you out with your clean and simple self! I love all of these projects! I'm happy to see you again at OCC Sketch!
ReplyDelete(I wish my scrapbooking mojo would come back, but my card mojo is too big right now - it's hogging all my time....LOL)