It is Monday and I have a few things to share with you this morning. I spent a few hours in my craftroom yesterday, making cards, scrapbooking and watching a movie.
This first card is for the newest challenge over at CPS and I used some of the Cosmo Cricket "garden variety" papers and chipboard.
Okay, I have to admit I love how this one turned out. That is probably because of the chickens. For those of you that don't know me I collect chickens and roosters, not the normal ones ~ mine are more along the folk art/whimsical kind.
This next card is for the LimeLight PaperCrafts Challenge and this week it is a sketch along with a challenge to use background stamping. I stamped the PTI leaves with Ranger perfect medium.
Love this sketch so clean and simple I used my Martha Stewart Butterfly punch and the paper is BasicGrey "basic manila" paper pad.
Last for you today I have a layout that I did of Micah (my favorite little guy) and the inspiration was an old sketch over at Sketchy Thursday. All the papers and embellishments are October Afternoon "ducks in a row". Sometimes when you can't find the inspiration you are looking for ~ go back and use one of your old sketches.
Thanks for stopping by my blog ~ please leave a comment and let me know what you think.
Enjoy!


Cute chick!!! That is one totally cute and fun card!!! Love the rest too, especially that little adorable guy! The clean design and soft colors are simply beautiful!
ReplyDeleteACK! Love it! All of your projects are adorable. :) And I am featuring your butterfly card for our sketch today on my blog!
ReplyDeleteEvery project is gorgeous Sherry. The one of Micah is beautiful I love the layout so much. Love the chook card as well *grins*
ReplyDeleteHugs
Michelle
OK that's it! I think maybe I can do this one Sherry. I'm gonna find me a photo and copy it bit by bit (just as soon as I get a copy of the photo I have in mind that is). I love it!
ReplyDeletesuch fabbie goodness....love the cosmo card...what's not to love?
ReplyDeleteLOVE that butterfly card...sooo perfect....and the layout...omgoodness...stinkin' adorable!!!
Oh my! You've been so productive! Love all your creations! Micah is so cute! I've always wanted that MS butterfly punch...it's so pretty!:)
ReplyDeletehow fun are the chickens?? and your butterfly's ....... WOW!!
ReplyDeleteOK he is just the cutest little guy ever :)