Monday, July 5, 2010

boating

I wish I were boating right now! Instead I am waiting for the repairman to come and see what is wrong with my fridge. Yesterday, we noticed foods were not as cold as they should be and today it is a nice 58 degrees inside. Luckily, the freezer portion is still working so we are hoping it is just a fan that has gone out.

So since I have all day to wait for him I have been scrapbooking and watching a movie. The movie was "The Stoning of Soraya M". I thought it was excellent and has been on my to watch list for awhile.

This is a layout using the newest sketch over at Pencil Lines.



I love these new papers by American Crafts from the "heat wave" collection. Can't wait to use more of them on a mini album I am planning.

Enjoy!

~supplies~
paper: bazzill "dots", american crafts "heatwave", neenah "solar white", french paper "cherry red"
accessories: american crafts "dolce thickers", webster's pages "sparklers", my minds eye "so sophie ~ small accessories packk" fiskars "border punch"

6 comments:

  1. Sherry this layout is simply adorable! Everything works even down to that little strip of coloured diamond design paper matching the photos - clever. I'm tellin ya - if I did this it wouldn't look near as clean and effortlessly beautiful as yours. In fact if I can find me a couple of cute photos I'm gonna put this to the test. You are the queen of CAS girl!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry about your fridge. It's just supposed to work... good to get some scrap time though! Great page, the papers are awesome, and perfect for those sweet photos!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE this...great job on the layout...I like the pop of red!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this layout, Sherry! Love the white space and also the red border strip! I'm eyeing at the tickets...lol :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like the color combo on this...especially the red! They look so happy on the bed! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great take on the sketch! Love the colors, and what adorable photos in that big life jacket :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me your comments. I would like to reply to your comment so please make sure that your email address is attached to your name. Hugs, Sherry

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.