Tuesday, July 20, 2010

you're a hoot

 This first card is for this weeks challenge over at CAS~tastic and the challenge was SIMPLE... Use 3 of the following items on a card, embossing, stamped or printed image, inked edges, masking, paper piercing, or lace.


As you can see I used stamped or printed image, inked edges, and paper piercing on this card. This was my second card that I made as I couldn't really submit my first one as the ribbon I used could not be condsidered lace ~ or could it?


Don't you just love this little owl stamp? I got him at Michaels with a coupon for $1.50 and that price included the sentiment and the twig branch.

Hope you enjoy and I will be back with another card and a couple of layouts. If blogger behaves and lets me upload the pictures.

7 comments:

  1. I love both of these cards and the stamp is adorable. Good price too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love that owl stamp! Such cute cards! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. awww.. such a cute stamp= <3 the card!!
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG...this is absolutely flippin' a-dorable...how did I miss this??!!!!!! Congrats on the top 5 win...you're rockin' the challenges sista!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I adore this owl chick. Did you glossy accent the eyes or what? It looks wonderful. Love them both.
    Hugs
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  6. I simply smile at these owls, what a fantastic idea! I love the CAS approach to them too, really makes them stand out.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me your comments. I would like to reply to your comment so please make sure that your email address is attached to your name. Hugs, Sherry

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.