I was so excited this morning to find out that I won the blog hop over at Claudia and Company and I got to pick one of the new Lori Boyd stamp releases.
I just love her cute stamps and the card I am showing today uses one of the digital stamps I bought from her a few weeks ago.
Enjoy!
details
paper: neenah (solar white and epic black linen)
sentiment: pebblesinc. (rubons)
accessories: may arts (ribbon) cuttlebug (swiss dots embossing folder) kaisercraft (rhinestones) copic markers

Oh I just love this! So cute! Thanks for playing along and using one of the sketches!
ReplyDeletewoot woot sherry!!!!! congrats on the win and your card is perfect...clean and crisp!
ReplyDeletewell congrats to you!! what a super cute image :)
ReplyDeletethat image is adorable! Super cute card!
ReplyDeleteThis is darling! I love the swiss dots embossing! Great job with the sketch challenge!!
ReplyDelete♥♥♥Lea