Wednesday, July 28, 2010

no card wednesday

I don't have a card to share with you today as I am getting ready to go on a little trip up north but will be back on Friday.

Thought I would share a couple pictures of the families last trip up to my brother-in-laws cabin. It is in Northern Minnesota and sits on 220 acres with a private lake available only to the 3 properties on the lake.






This is Justin enjoying a day spent on the pontoon boat and the picture above this one is an eagles nest with an eagle or two in it.

Enjoy!

4 comments:

  1. Sounds like a cool cabin! Love your B'day card with those flowers, they are pretty, are they handmade? Thanks for stopping by my blog to say hello!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks just fabulous
    have a brilliant time

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh that looks like a wonderful place to go!! awesome pic of the eagles :) have a great time

    ReplyDelete
  4. great pics sherry....have a terrific time!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me your comments. I would like to reply to your comment so please make sure that your email address is attached to your name. Hugs, Sherry

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.