One more card to share with you today and this one is for the new sketch challenge over at Sasya's Sketches.
Enjoy!
~ supplies ~
paper: neenah (natural white) pti (library ledger)
stamps: Stampin Up' (whimsical words) xstamper (date stamp)
ink: colorbox (chestnut roan) ranger (vintage photo)
accessories: pti (butterfly die) martha stewart (butterfly punches) basicgrey (buttons) karen foster (scrapbookers floss) Stampin' Up (edge punch) prima (crystals) handmade tea dyed wrinkle ribbon

I love love LOVE this! What a great idea to use a date stamper!!
ReplyDeleteyup i LOVE this card!!! the butterfly's and that date are awesome girl :) and look i actually commented before amy, that's a first!! lol
ReplyDeleteOhhhh, that's vintage gorgeousness!!!! So much to love, like the note paper and those lovely butterflies!!! Lovely sketch too, might try that!!!
ReplyDeleteOh really pretty Sherry! Love the butterflies! And I see some buttons! ;)
ReplyDeleteVery nice and light! As allways!)))
ReplyDeleteFabulous card!!!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful card!
ReplyDeleteLove this Sherry!!
ReplyDeleteOMG, this is incredibly beautiful...I think this has got to be one of my fav's by you..
ReplyDeleteamazing card! so clean and nice!
ReplyDelete