Did you ever have one of those days where you had plans to do a lot of things and when it was all said and done, you didn't hardly make a dent in the to-do list?
Today was one of those days. I had plans to go and spend the day scrapbooking and ended up doing everything but that.
I do have some cards to share with you. this first one is for the challenge at Eat, Sleep, Stamp and for this card I used another new pure innnocence set that I bought at the last MFT release party. I also used some October Afternoon "thrift shop" papers.
My next card is for cardabilities sketch #7 ~ my friend Amy just made the design team over there and this is her first week doing the challenge with the rest of the team. For this card I used some new papers that I picked up at Archivers yesterday called So Sophie by My Mind's Eye. I love the fun colors.
My last card is for Clean and Simple Stamping and for this one I used a new stamp by Hero Arts called "elegant weeds" and some of my handmade wrinkle ribbon.
I will try and post a layout or two tomorrow as my friend Amy has challenged me to a scrapbook layout challenge.
Enjoy!



Beautiful work!
ReplyDelete- April
Very pretty -- I like the ruffled ribbon!
ReplyDeleteYipes...your cards are sooo stinkin' fabbie today sista!! You know I love the oa one...perfect image to team up those papers with! Woot woot on the cardabilities beauty!!! The mme rocks!! The ftl card is gorgeous!! I used that sketch tonite...I had your day as my evening ...didn't get to my layout!
ReplyDeleteWohoo, they are both GORGEEEEEOUS!!! Love you going clean and simple like that - especially when using that fab ribbon!!!
ReplyDeleteWhat a terrific bunch of cards. I like your use of patterned paper on the first two cards and the rippled ribbon on the third.
ReplyDeleteThese cards are all so pretty. I'm loving the ribbon on the flower card, and your take on the Cardabilities card is great! I love that sentiment! Thanks for playing along with us! I hope to see more of your work!
ReplyDeleteGreat card! Love the bold colored papers, and the inked edges look fabulous! Thanks for playing with us at Cardabilities!
ReplyDeleteoh i have those days a lot!! you still got some fantastic cards made girl :) love the image on the first one.. what a cute little girl :)
ReplyDeleteHi Sherry - I am soooooo 'gobsmacked' that you're not famous or something - your work is fab girl! Haven't looked in day or so but you've been super busy. You need to get a job gettin paid to do this - it is definately your calling!
ReplyDeleteOK here goes:
Just ADORE the vintage image cream & blk card (my favourite of em all), Micah's beach page was fab - you have such a good eye for colour schemes and lucky you to get such cool photos to work with, every one of the sasya sketch cards were perfect!, loved your use of lime, white (& blk), the heart sentiment was simply lovely (hope I can remember it to use sometime) AND you are makin me jealous cos I don't got OA's thrift shop!!!
Whew! Catch my breath - think that about covers the last few posts in one LOL!
Great job on the sketches. You rocked them. Thank you for playing along at Cardabilities!! I hope to see you on the 30th!!
ReplyDeleteThese are all lovely cards...:)
ReplyDeleteI do think you're very productive Sherry! You complete way more projects than I do weekly!
Seems like everyday is one of those days.... :)
ReplyDeletehey there Sherry!! How's it going?? I LOVE the papers you used on the cardability sketch with the cute heart and that is a wonderful sentiment. nice work and its good to see you again ; )
ReplyDeleteoh wow! that's a real cute one! fantastic take on the sketch...:) Thanks for playing with us at Cardabilities!
ReplyDeleteGreat job on all three of this cards. Loverly.
ReplyDeletebeautiful cards! If you'd like to be entered into the sketch candy giveaway, just leave a comment on my blog post: http://craftingwithclass.blogspot.com/2010/07/cardabilities-sketch-7-dt-reveal.html
ReplyDeleteThanks for playing with the Cardabilities sketch.
Love your ESS92 card!!!! I've seen so many cute cards using this new MFT image and yours is one of my favorites! The paper is perfect for this cutie. Your coloring is amazing. Thanks for playing along with Sketchy Thursday!
ReplyDeleteHugs,
Tracy
VERY pretty! LOVE the image and the black and white and of course the FAB ribbon!
ReplyDeletewow you have been busy, Love your takes on all the sketches, thank you for playing with us at cardabilities.
ReplyDeleteGorgeous card! I love your take on every single one! So glad you could join us at Cardabilities!
ReplyDelete