I just re-read my title and it makes me laugh. I have a couple of cards to share with you today and both cards were created using the nestabilites "labels eight" largest die. I just love this little shaped card.
Okay, my first card is for this weeks challenge over at CAS~tastic and this weeks challenge was to use Kraft anyway, anyhow.
This next card is for Papertrey Paper Dolls and this week it was a sketch challenge.
Enjoy! Have a great day!
~ supplies ~
card one:
paper: proterra kraft, eames dark brown
accessories: pebblesinc. rub-on, stampin' up leaf die, k&company handmade mini accents, ek success 1/2" punch, signo white gel pen
card two:
paper: neenah solar white, bazzil red, pop-tone green, basicgrey lime rickey
accessories: martha stewart shred scissors, copics
stamp: claudia and company sugar stick girl with kite

Both of your cards are fantastic!! I love the shape of them! Thanks so much for using my sketch and for playing along with the Paper Dolls!!
ReplyDeleteBeeeeautiful! Love the shape, and wow, the clean and simple look is fantastic!
ReplyDeleteLove this clean and simple beauty!
ReplyDeleteThanks so much for joining us in this week's CAS-tastic Wednesday "Krafty Kreations" Clean and Simple card challenge!
Beautiful as always chick. Love the craft one, it is so simple but beautiful which you always do so well and the shape of the cards is gorgeous.
ReplyDeleteHugs
Michelle
I'm completely blown away by your first card, I love how the monochromatic kraft provides the backdrop for your layered elements.
ReplyDeleteLove both cards!!! I have that spellbinder..gotta try that shaped card!! TFS!
ReplyDeleteI love love love your first card! The shape is so wonderful and adds so much movement down to your embellishments. Well done!!!! :)
ReplyDeleteLove your kraft card! Gorgeous flower!
ReplyDeleteYour card made me smile! The image is adorable! I also like the grass.
ReplyDeleteI like this very much....and the title. :)
ReplyDeletewoot woot...I'm sooo behind on my google reader that I haven't even commented on this one and check it out sista...you made the top 5 over at CAS-tastic!!!!
ReplyDelete