It is still hot and steamy here in Minnesota and I thought with the rain we had this morning it would cool off a little bit, but that did not happen.
I worked on a couple cards and a scrapbook layout while finishing up my movies that I rented yesterday.
This card is for the sketch at CPS this week a really clean and simple sketch.
I used my Cosmo Cricket "garden variety" paper and chipboard for this card along with some tiny type stickers and a basicgrey button.
This next card is for the Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge and for this one I used some more Cosmo Cricket only this time from the "material girl" paper line as well as more of those wonderful tiny type stickers.
My final project to show you is a layout I did of Cassie and I must admit that I totally scraplifted this idea and I thought I had written down where I saw the layout and now I can't find it. So if you are the person I stole this idea from, I apologize.
Enjoy! I will be back tomorrow with a Project Tuesday challenge for you.


Beautiful summery cards, Sherry! And your layout is totally gorgeous!!! Super cute fish papers and loooove the glossy fish and bubbles!
ReplyDeleteahh....cosmo'licious goodness...lovin' your cards sherry! Great layout too...who makes the paper?
ReplyDeleteThese are super cute! Loving all the Cosmo!! Great job with CPS 174!
ReplyDelete♥♥♥Lea
love all the cosmo papers and fab cards girl :) will you do my lay outs??? lol
ReplyDelete