Thursday, July 8, 2010

siblings

I love the look of plain no fuss sketches and this weeks sketch over at "starting now" was exactly that. I really love Julie's style of scrapbooking and her sketches are always amazing.

I thought this page was going to be a quick 1 - 2 hour at the craft table, but I think it took me that long just to pick out papers.



Hope you enjoy! I will be back later with a couple of cards to share.

~supplies~
paper: bazzil white, basicgrey "lime rickey"
accessories: pti felt and flowers, basicgrey buttons, nestabilities, american crafts flair and ribbon, martha stewart butterfly, karen foster scrapbookers floss

1 comment:

  1. Another fab layout Sherry - I love both of these, yours and the one over at 'starting now'. Such a cute idea and what a great way to use up scraps!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me your comments. I would like to reply to your comment so please make sure that your email address is attached to your name. Hugs, Sherry

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.