Tuesday, July 13, 2010

banners ~ wrinkles ~ roses

Well it is Tuesday and that means time for Project Tuesday! And this weeks challenge was to create an easel card.




I had a lot of fun making this card and as you can see I used some of my favorite things. First off I used my new "banner" die-namics that I got at this months MFT release party, I added some of my wrinkle ribbon that I made and a handmade rosebud. Papers are by Cosmo Cricket.

I hope you will join us this week and create an easel card. Thanks for stopping by and if you leave me a comment I will pick one winner from all the comments next Tuesday and you will win some of my wrinkled ribbon.

Enjoy!

~ supplies ~
paper: eames india pink , neenah solar white, french paper pop-tone green, cosmo cricket delovely
accessories: pebblesinc. rubons, mft banner die-namics, october afternoon tiny market stickers, martha stewart leaf and border punch, karen foster scrappers floss, handmade wrinkle ribbon

20 comments:

  1. Your card this week is so cute. Glad someone else chose bright and colourful too. Love how the sentiment is completed once it's open - cute idea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. **thud** pure perfection...grrrr...now I 'need' that banner die, darn you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow, this is awesome! Love the colors and the detail you put into this!

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is sooo cute! nice work with that die.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, really cute card! I love the banner!
    CindyB

    ReplyDelete
  6. Banners are so popular...yours looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fun card!!! I love it!!! And..great job with that flower!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh so pretty! Love that banner! I want that die! :)

    I've never tried an easel card...it looks fabulous! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great card Sherry, LOVE the banner and the pretty summer colors along with the gorgeous homemade flower!

    Hugs, Jennifer :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love it, and ohhhh how I want that die!

    ReplyDelete
  11. LOVE it!!! banner die eh??? ok i must admit i played with the fab ribbon you sent me but can't get it to look like yours :( what's the trick??? and don't say "just stick it on" lol

    ReplyDelete
  12. cute card! love the pinks and the greens and the banner :)! thanks for sharing :)! have a great day! *hugs* steph :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. i love the card!.. such cute banners.. wow! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. adorbs i heart your card....the colors are so summery

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a fun card! Love the bright colors, ribbon and banner! Amy is always raving about you and I told her I had to find you and make you my friend too! heeeee!

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is GORGEOUS! I'm following your blog now and I'm gonna go tweet about this giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  17. So FUN with a great summery palate! I am lovin' your ribbon too!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oh my! How could i miss this??? I thought I gave comments on all your posts... teheee. Hope I'm not late, I'd love a chance to win that fab ribbon!!!!

    And Sherry! That card is absolutly FAB! A color combo from heaven and a banner and that wrinkled ribbon - they don't come more beautiful than that!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me your comments. I would like to reply to your comment so please make sure that your email address is attached to your name. Hugs, Sherry

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.