Saturday, October 15, 2011

you were born an original

So the other day I posted that I won a ton of stamps from Unity. Well I sat down yesterday and played with a few of them and here is one of the cards that I created.


Don't you just love that stamp image?

I used the newest sketch from Clean and Simple Stamping for the inspiration on my card.


Thanks for stopping by to look.

4 comments:

  1. It's a beauty! The stamp if fantastic!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, yay for new goodies!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooohhh...super fab!!! Great job with your new stamp!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a pretty image and it goes so well with your DP! I really like the embossed background too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me your comments. I would like to reply to your comment so please make sure that your email address is attached to your name. Hugs, Sherry

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.