Friday, October 7, 2011

mummy


This weeks new release over at A Day For Daisies is all about Halloween. I got to use Tammy's new "mummy" image. Isn't he just adorable?

I used the sketch over at Skipping Stones Design for my card inspiration along with some leftover Doodlebug scraps of paper and stickers.

Here is a look at all of this weeks new releases.



Thanks for stopping by to look and don't forget to go over to the blog and check out the other samples by the design team.

12 comments:

  1. He is adorable, love what he's clutching too! Great take on the sketch challenge as well, t thanks for joining us there at SSD!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it...such a cute image!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is SO adorable! Thanks so much for playing along with us over at Skipping Stones! I love your card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is waaaaaaay too stinkin' cute! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness! How stinkin' cute is that image! This is a fabulous card, Sherry! Love the bright colors, beautiful paper, and wonderful image! Hope his (her?) Mummy isn't mad that all the tp is gone...(sorry, couldn't resist!)

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMGoodness......What a cutie image! Love your "Halloween" take on the sketch! Thanks for joining us over at SSD this week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Darling card Sherry - I too love A Day for Daisies images. Thanks for visiting me. I may have to use "anonymous" in order to get through - seem to have a problem with some of the blogs lately even though i'm already signed in???

    ReplyDelete
  8. haha what funny card, Sherry!! :) love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So adorable! :) Thanks for playing along with us at SSD! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. HOW cute!!! This is the perfect Halloween card. Thank you so much for playing along with Skipping Stones Designs this week!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Absolutely adorable!!! Thanks for joining us for Skipping Stones Designs sketch challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me your comments. I would like to reply to your comment so please make sure that your email address is attached to your name. Hugs, Sherry

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.