I was watching Dexter online and decided to make a couple Christmas cards so here is the first one I made using a new Penny Black stamps called "poinsettia script" that I picked up at Anchor Paper last week.
I colored it with distress wash and acrylic paints. My husband and son think it looks a little like fall leaves. Next time I need to make the yellow center a little more intense.
Thanks for stopping by. Let me know what you think, does it look like a poinsettia or leaves to you?

I recognized a poinsettia right away. Great card!
ReplyDeletePoinsettia for sure! :) It's beautiful, love the water color look of it.
ReplyDeleteOh wow! Stunning! And those are poinsettias!
ReplyDeleteIn the first i thought it where fall leaves. I think that is because the most cards i see at the moment are autumm themed, and the colours. But now after reading, i see they are poinsettia's.
ReplyDeleteBut the most importend thing is that your card is beautiful.
Definitely a flower not a leaf!! This is such a cool technique, very rustic and artsy!!
ReplyDeletepoinsettia...fab technique...really pretty! where do you watch dexter online?
ReplyDelete