Yesterday would have been my Dad's 84th birthday and this coming Saturday is my Mother-in-laws 84th birthday (don't tell her I told you) so I had to make her a card.
I recently picked up some of the 6x6 pads by Simple Stories and I used the "generations" collection for my card along with some Maya Road rose ribbon.
I used the Card Patterns Sketch 136 for my inspiration. Such a fun sketch to use and you could just use scraps that you have laying around for this one.
Thanks for stopping by to look. I will be back tomorrow with either a card or a layout.
Enjoy your day!

gorgeous! ugh, didn't realize that simple stories came in 6x6'ers...must not buy...must not buy...
ReplyDeleteSuch beautiful paper and that rose ribbon...
ReplyDeleteI'm sure your MIL will love this card! Great sketch for scraps too! TFS!!
Wauw this card is absolutaly stunning!
ReplyDelete