(this is my 2nd post of the day remember to scroll down to see the ADFD new release and challenge post)
I love Friday as one of my favorite sketch challenges happen on Friday's and as soon as I saw that this weeks was a sketch challenge I knew I had to play along. I love CAS-ual Fridays.
I picked up the new Echo Park papers and chipboard last weekend and since I love the vintage look of this collection I knew it would be just perfect for this sketch.
Along with the EP collection I used some of my wrinkle ribbon from my shop. This color is called "old vine". In honor of opening my ribbon shop, go ahead and take a look around and leave me a comment telling me what your favorite color is and I will pick someone to send their favorite ribbon to. You have until Monday to leave your comment.
Have a great weekend!


Great card. I love that paper, too! I think it is just beautiful the way you made the poinsettia the focal point. I'm a follower now!
ReplyDeleteWow, fabulous cas xmas card, absolutely like it!! Have a great weekend ;) Janna
ReplyDeleteGorgeous card! Love that ribbon!
ReplyDeleteThat little sentiment tucked in there is perfect! Love what you did with the sketch, and thanks, too, for playing at CAS-ual Fridays!
ReplyDeleteSuch a wonderful card sherry!!! You're ribbon is such a nice way to top off your design!!
ReplyDeleteSuch a pretty Christmas card. I just love it!!!
ReplyDeleteWhat a totally beautiful CAS card! :)
ReplyDeleteBeautiful!
ReplyDeleteThanks for playing at CAS-ual Fridays!
Laura
This is super cute! Always love that red and green for Christmas. Nicely done!
ReplyDeletei love this. the pp backer, the image and that gorgeous ribbon treatment! great card!
ReplyDeleteLove this! Fabulous take on Laura's sketch :) Congrats on your ribbon shop!! All the colors are really pretty. I'm torn between Tigerlily and Cream de Chocolat as my fav :) Glad you came to play at CAS-ual Fridays!
ReplyDeleteSuch a pretty card! Love the stripes in the paper and your fabulous ribbon with the poinsettia! So festive! Cornflower blue and Creme de Chocolat are my top two, but all of those greens are gorgeous too!
ReplyDeleteWhat a fantastic card those stripes are awesome!!
ReplyDeletelove the tiny sentiment Sherry! You do such good things with PP. Thanks for joining us at CAS-ual Fridays this week!
ReplyDelete