Sunday, October 30, 2011

merry christmas

It is Sunday and I have been having a very lazy day just playing in my craftroom and still in my pajamas.

I created a couple cards while watching Season 3 of "Sons of Anarchy".


For this card I used papers and chipboard embellishments by Echo Park and this weeks sketch over at CPS.


For my next card once again I have used the sketch over at Clean and Simple Stamping along with papers and cardstock stickers by Authentique.



Thanks for stopping by I appreciate those of you who leave comments. For those that just stop by to look don't be so quiet.

6 comments:

  1. Two beautiful cards! You are on a roll!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are lovely Sherry! How nice to be crafting in pjs! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a perfect Sunday...great christmas cards!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great cards! I think I stopped watching SOA after season 3, you'll have to let me know how it all ends up!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are great! Love the wreath on the first and the holly paper on the second is so pretty! You have got quite the jump on the Christmas cards! I really need to make A LOT more...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me your comments. I would like to reply to your comment so please make sure that your email address is attached to your name. Hugs, Sherry

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.