I can't believe it is already Friday and time for another new release and challenge over at A Day for Daisies.
This weeks new release is called "It's a Child's World" and the challenge is "Use your noodle and add a doodle". Doesn't that just make you smile when you read it?
I used the image "Dolls ~ Margaret Evans Price style". As soon as I saw the image I knew that I wanted to paper piece all of them using the Simple Stories "generations" 6x6 paper pad and the sketch over at Skipping Stones Designs.
Here is a look at all of this weeks new releases.
Don't forget to stop over at the ADFD blog and check out all of the Design Teams creations.
Thanks for stopping by to look. Have a great weekend.



Sweet paper piecing! happy friday!
ReplyDeleteThis card is so sweet! I never played with dolls much, always My Little Ponies. Love the paper you've used. Thanks too, for joining SSD this week! So glad to see you enjoy the sketches.
ReplyDeleteIncredible paper piecing on this one! Love the DP too!!!
ReplyDeleteWhat an adorable card! Great use of the sketch. Thanks for playing along with us at Skipping Stones Design sketch challenge!
ReplyDeleteHow sweet! Love paper piecing.
ReplyDeleteYour card is very sweet! Thanks so much for playing along with us over at Skipping Stones Design!
ReplyDelete