It is Friday and time for another new release from A Day for Daisies and also a challenge. This weeks challenge is "metallic", use something metallic on your card using any image from A Day for Daisies.
For this weeks card I got to use Tammy's new image called "mummy cupcake". I just love it and as soon as I saw this weeks Freshly Made Sketch I knew that I would use it for my card layout.
For my card I used left over paper scraps from a mini album tha I made. The papers are by We R Memory Keepers, the sticker is bo'bunny and the bottle cap was one in my stash not sure who makes it.
Here is a look at all of this weeks new releases.
Make sure to stop by the A Day for Daisies blog and check out what the rest of the design team created with their images and if you have time I hope you play along in the challenge.
Enjoy!



Oooh...how cute! Love how you decorated the bottlecap.:)
ReplyDeleteHave an amazing weekend Sherry! :)
okay, super cute...mummy cupcake...that's pretty fabulous and the bottle cap is perfect!
ReplyDeleteBOO-tiful Sherry!
ReplyDeleteWhat an adorable Halloween Card ... I love that cupcake image, you have used it brilliantly within that bottle cap ... love your creativity!
ReplyDeleteThanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!!!
That cupcake is fantastic! How fun! I love the papers and that bottle cap is a cool detail! Glad you joined us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!
ReplyDeleteOhhhh, what a super fun and totally adorable stamp. Love your card!!! Happy Friday to you!!!
ReplyDeleteGreat colors! love the cupcake - perfect Halloween card!
ReplyDeleteCute! What an awesome way to work metal into your card! Your mummycake is too cute!
ReplyDeleteOh my gosh! A mummy cupcake! That's so adorable, especially nestled in that bottle cap! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!
ReplyDeleteStinkin' cute!
ReplyDeleteSpooky cupcakes! How adorable is that! Love what you have created with my sketch! So happy you joined us at Freshly Made Sketches.
ReplyDeleteSmiles,
Lesley
Oh my gosh! That is AWESOME! Very unique and well done! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!
ReplyDelete