While I was Skyping with my friend Michelle in Australia last night I created this fun Holiday Card and before putting it together I decided to try putting some of my Ranger Distress ink "tumbled glass" inside my embossing folder. Well let me just say I LOVE how it turned out and will definitely be doing more of these.
The color just makes those snowflakes "POP", don't you think so?
I would show you the inside of this card but unfortunately I had an inking disaster at the very end of making this card so have to redo the inside. So be on the look out for "snow buddy" part two.
Thanks for stopping by.
You should enter this in Yvonne's Guest Designer Challenge! What a cute holiday card.
ReplyDeleteAwww, this is darling. LOVE the ink + embossing technique, it's beautiful!!!!!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful! Love the color!!
ReplyDeleteoooohhhh....so is it glossy paper so that you can wipe off the ink from the actual snowflakes? looks magnificent!
ReplyDelete