Saturday, October 1, 2011

Saturday

So are you playing along with all the World Card Making Day activities today? I haven't made a card yet but am hoping to later today.

I am trying to get some scrapbooking done and wanted to share a layout that I created with this weeks sketch over at Sketchy Thursday.


I am not sure what the layout needs but I feel like it is missing something. If you have any ideas let me know I am always looking for ways to make my pages pop. Maybe some stitching around the 4 squares would help.

Here is the sketch that inspired my layout.


I hope to be back later to show you a card after I try making mini pumpkin pies. Wish me luck I will need it. I am so not a baker but want to be.

10 comments:

  1. Great take on the sketch - love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fun take on that sketch...love the yellow and pinks! I think it looks great but you know me and my stitching:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this sketch and your page! I think it's fine as is, but after you mentioned the stitching, it would tie in nicely with your flower. I think either way is great!! I really need to save this layout for my collection!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think stitching all around the edges of the paper would make it pop! Of course, that is my fave thing to do also! LOL!! I think this is pretty AWESOME! I loveeeeeeeeee the photo and what you added on each square!! Thanks so much for playing along with Sketchy Thursdays! :):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this. Sometimes I really think less is more. I find that so hard to achieve myself though. I seem to always end up piling it all on. You've done a fab job with this sketch.
    Thanks for playing with us at Sketchy Thursdays x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the added embellishment onto the squares. I think some added stitching would look fabulous...or throw some misting in...that's my fav thing to do right now! It fabulous as is though! Thanks for playing at Sketchy Thursdays!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful page! Very soft :) Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Maybe a little mist? Either way your LO looks great! Thanks for playing along with us this week at Sketchy Thursdays! :)
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful page! Thanks for playing with Sketchy Thursdays!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me your comments. I would like to reply to your comment so please make sure that your email address is attached to your name. Hugs, Sherry

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.