Tuesday, October 11, 2011

snow buddy revisited

I posted a card yesterday but couldn't show you the inside due to a little mishap with an inkpad so I have redone the card and now want to share it with you.

I added a sentiment to the revised card along with some glossy accents on the holly berries.


Here is the inside of the card. When you open it up a snowman's body is in the fold of the card. This is a a new stamp set by Inky Antics called Penguin Pal and the snowman is made out of honeycomb paper.


I just love this set and am going to be making a few of these for my Christmas Cards to send out to some friends.

I am also entering this into Yvonne's guest designer Erin's Faux Letterpress challenge to use ink in your embossing folder.

Thanks for stopping by. Your comments are appreciated.

4 comments:

  1. OOh...how adorable is this!!! I love the lovely snowflake texture! And that happy penguin! :)

    Thanks for playing along with my guest Erin's faux letterpress challenge Sherry! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sheesh...fancy smancy...I didn't realize the inside was so dolled up too...excellent work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is awesome! I bought some honeycomb paper at Archivers this summer and haven't used it yet. I think this is the inspiration I need!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous!!! Thanks for joining my guest blogger challenge over at Do More With Less, love the added texture it gives this card.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me your comments. I would like to reply to your comment so please make sure that your email address is attached to your name. Hugs, Sherry

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.