Sunday, October 9, 2011

hearts

There is a new challenge over at "Less is More" and it is to create a one layer card using hearts. Well I can't believe I only own one stamp with a heart on it and it happens to be a valentine/easter stamp.


This bunny image is probably the oldest stamp I own. I bought it in 1998 when I first started my love of stamps. It is a Penny Black stamp and the pink wording in the background is a Hero Arts "friend" stamp.

I went to Archivers today for a few hours to meet up with a friend and work on a mini album I am making for Cassie. Once it is finished I will post pictures.

Thanks for stopping by.

9 comments:

  1. OH MY GOOOODNESS--this little bunny is the CUTEST! LOVE LOVE LOVE him--and I LOVE your entire card! This is FABULOUS:) LOVE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is sooooo ADORABLE!!!!! :):):) Love this little bunny!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very sweet! Love this image, and the pink text is a great background.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cutie... and just perfect for the challenge.
    Thanks so much Sherry
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooooh...this is adorable Sherry! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. 1998? WOW....cute card...love the text strip. Managed to clear off my floor in the crafting hallway...whew. Put together 2 more boxes of g-sale stuff...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Less is More! This is great! These cards are always a little intimidating because the image has to carry the card and yours does it! I could see this being a 'some bunny misses/loves you' card. I think my oldest stamp is from 2000, so it's nice to know I'm not the only one who holds on to stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super cute bunny, FAB card Sherryann
    Thank you so much
    Mandi LIM

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me your comments. I would like to reply to your comment so please make sure that your email address is attached to your name. Hugs, Sherry

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.