Thursday, October 6, 2011

sketchy thursday

I am really loving the sketches the past few weeks over at Sketchy Thursday and when I saw this weeks sketch I knew I had to play along.


I picked up some school papers at Archivers this past Monday when they had all 12x12 pattern paper, and all paper pads at 43% off. And they were perfect for these school pictures of Cassie that I had sitting on my craft table.

I even pulled out my sewing machine and did some stitching on this layout. Can you find it on here? I did it in two different spots.

Here is the sketch that inspired my layout.


Thanks for stopping by to look. I will be back tomorrow with a card to share.
Enjoy!

15 comments:

  1. Great take on the sketch! Love this paper!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous layout! Love the flower, the paper, and your stitching looks great! Those pictures are great too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. such a fab layout for a cute girl :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your using paper of red dots!!
    Your layout is so great:)
    Thanks so much for playing along with Sketchy Thursdays!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ack! What a wonderful page!!! The photos are lovely and gorgeous design. YAY for the stitching!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the papers you used. Great job! It was an awesome sketch for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I loveeeeeeeeeeeee this! FUN photos and loveeeeeeeeeeee the colors (especially the pops of red!) Thanks so much for playing along with Sketchy Thursdays! :):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is too cute! LOVE the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fantastic job using the sketch!!! I love the paper choices and those pics are adorable! Thanks for joining us this week at Sketchy Thursdays :)
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  10. This such a fun layout! The colors are fabulous! Thanks so much for playing with us as Sketchy Thursdays!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great deal on the paper! Your layout is adorable. Thanks for playing along with Sketchy Thursdays! xoxo Heather

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great take on the sketch! Beautiful page! Love the papers you used :)
    Thanks for playing along with Sketchy Thursdays!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great use of colors! Thanks for playing with Sketchy Thursdays!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me your comments. I would like to reply to your comment so please make sure that your email address is attached to your name. Hugs, Sherry

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.