Sunday, October 16, 2011

for cassie

I have been working on this little mini album for Cassie for about 2 weeks and finally finished it up today. I saw a post on the October Afternoon blog on how to cut and score the pages of the book and then sewing it down the center with your sewing machine.

Here are some of the pages.











I picked some of my favorite photos of Cassie and changed all of them to sepia before printing them out.I thought they would go better with the October Afternoon "Sidewalks" collection of papers and embellishments that I used.

I just love how it turned out and can't wait to give it to her. Now I need to work on a gift for my newest great nephew Ryder James. I always make an 8x8 album when we get a new member in our family.

Thanks for stopping by to look.

5 comments:

  1. Oh wow! This looks awesome Sherry!I'm sure Cassie will love this! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. holey smokes...that's some project..amazing work! LOVE it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is adorable. I saw you post a link on the October Afternoon facebook page and had to come check out the details. Very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is honestly super-cool!!! love the colours a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So much wonderfulness in one little album!! The pages and the pictures are awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me your comments. I would like to reply to your comment so please make sure that your email address is attached to your name. Hugs, Sherry

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.