On Saturday I went to an all day crop a little North of my home about 70 miles away. I had a great time and created a mini paper bag album and a couple of card boxes with cards that I will be giving away during the holidays to friends and family.
Here is a look at those projects. The mini album is for my nephew Josh and his family. The album holds lots of photos both on the pages, tags and also inside the flap of each bag. Here is just a glimpse of some of the pages.
This is a look at one of the pull out sections from inside the paper bags.
Here is a look at the little card boxes that I am making for friends and family each box is different on the outside and holds 4 cards with envelopes on the inside.
If you are in the MInneapolis/St. Paul area we will be making a box with four cards at the Anchor Paper December card club. It will be using SEI snowflake papers and the embellishments on the cards will be snowflakes.
Thanks for stopping by to look. Your comments are appreciated.
Seriously rockin' the projects...that mini is a true keepsake and those card boxes? genius I tell you...genius.
ReplyDeleteGreat Stuff! Cool pictures cool layout!
ReplyDeleteAnother wonderful album! I love the fish stamps!! The card box is just gorgeous!!
ReplyDelete