Sunday, October 2, 2011

celebrate the season

I created a few cards yesterday for WCMD while I skyped with my friend Michelle. My first card was created for this weeks Clean and Simple Stamping challenge.


Here is the sketch that I used for my inspiration.


I used papers from the Authentique "wonder" collection, image and sentiment are by Unity (ornamental season" and an Martha Stewart border punch.

If you read my blog yesterday you know that I was doing some baking and made mini pumpkin pies. Well I must admit they turned out wonderful and I will definitely make again.


Hope you have a great day! I am off to Anchor Paper today to teach card club along with my friends Bonnie and Kathy.

5 comments:

  1. Such a CUTE christmas card...love the papers!!!! OMG, I love pumpkin pie and those are Amy Sized...haha...looks delish!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card in lovely colors ! Well done !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful and the mini pumpkin pies look yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your ornaments are so bright & fabulous and a perfect match with the wonderful paper!
    That little pie looks soooo yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh this is beautiful and the pumpkin cups look yummy :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me your comments. I would like to reply to your comment so please make sure that your email address is attached to your name. Hugs, Sherry

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.