Friday, October 21, 2011

hb2u

I created a mini paper bag album for Cassie's bff Kalley using one of this weeks new release images from A Day for Daisies called "love my bunny" as the focal point of my cover. 

Here is a look at some of the album. I used papers and embellishments by October Afternoon from the "Sidewalks" collection as it was still sitting on my table from the last mini I made.


Isn't she just adorable I loved paper piecing her outfit. The entire book went together rather quickly and I finished it up in about 4 hours time.








Thanks for stopping by to look. Your comments are welcomed and appreciated.
Enjoy!

8 comments:

  1. All I can say is WOW! The cover of this album takes my breath away and then, the inside...what a treasure! I love this more than words can express!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, this is so very cute!! I love OA's Sidewalk collection, and you showcased it beautifully!

    Thanks too for visiting my blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Each page is just awesome! Delightfully cute cover too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Goodness! This is perfection! Love what you did Sherry! The paper piecing on the cover is divine and so are the individual pages! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You consistently rock the minis...excellent job...love all that OA goodness...

    sheesh, almost midnite and I'm still awake?! That's what taking a 2 hour nap will do...

    ReplyDelete
  6. I absolutely love how this turned out Sherry. I am positive that Kalley will adore it as will Cassie. I love the other OA album below this one that you made for Cassie as well. Both of these are real stunners. Told you making minis is an addiction didn't I? ROTFLOL
    Hugs
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the colors you used and all of the details make this extra special! Such a wonderful hand made gift idea!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, Sherry! Wonderful book with each page creatively designed.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me your comments. I would like to reply to your comment so please make sure that your email address is attached to your name. Hugs, Sherry

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.