Saturday, October 29, 2011

wishing you christmas cheer

If you read my post yesterday you know that I love Friday's because two of my favorite sketch challenges happen on that day.

I also love the sketch challenges over at Clean and Simple Stamping.


For my card I used papers and chipboard by Echo Park from the "season's greetings" collection.

Here is the sketch that inspired my card.


Thanks for stopping by to look. 

4 comments:

  1. Oooh, I really love this card! Great colors and great choice of patterns and embellishments!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh man...thanks for the enabling..your card is absolutely perfect...love the colors!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your card , I love the colors you used.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the vintage feel of this card! Beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me your comments. I would like to reply to your comment so please make sure that your email address is attached to your name. Hugs, Sherry

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.