Monday, October 24, 2011

december snows

I picked up some new paper this past weekend while up in Pine City so had to make a card with it right away when I got home.


I used the newest sketch by Tami Mayberry at CPS along with papers and embellishments by Echo Park from the "seasons greetings" collection. I was so excited to see that they had added chipboard embellishments to their line of products.


Thanks for looking.

4 comments:

  1. Such a sweet card! Love the pop of red! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I could play with new things as fast as you! This card is beautiful, great pop of color.

    ReplyDelete
  3. CUTE...yahooo for chippies....looks fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovin' that new paper, very retro! Great card!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me your comments. I would like to reply to your comment so please make sure that your email address is attached to your name. Hugs, Sherry

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.