Friday, October 14, 2011

roadtrip


I created this layout for this weeks Sketchy Thursday challenge. The photo is of Cassie from 2005 when we embarked on a road trip to California. I love this photo of her holding her doll and looking at me while we were stopped to get some gas.

Here is the sketch I used for my inspiration.


Thanks for stopping by to look. I will be back tomorrow to share a card I made with some of my new Unity goodies.

Enjoy!

12 comments:

  1. That's grate at Long Long journal!!!
    Beautiful cursive handwriting!
    What did you write?:):):)
    Thank you for your joining Sketchy Thursdays with us!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome use of the sketch! I have to say the sketch did not look inspiring to me at first, but your layout is fabulous!! I love how you used the natural lines of the paper for your journaling!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantabulous!!!! So much to love about this page. The photo is super sweet and wow for the journaling!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. great! love the pop of color with the lil car!

    ReplyDelete
  5. whoa...this is gorgeous...seriously....lovin' your scrapbooking....

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous LO!! Thanks for playing along with us this week at Sketchy Thursdays!
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  7. Loveeeeeeeeeeeee this! I love love love love the photo and the bling! Thanks so much for playing along with Sketchy Thursdays! :):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the LO - great use of the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, amazing! Love the journaling! The photo is so cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awesome! Love how simply and neat yet stunning layout! great photo too! Thanks for playing along with Sketchy Thursday!:)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fantastic page! I love your literal take on the sketch :). Thanks for playing at Sketchy Thursdays!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me your comments. I would like to reply to your comment so please make sure that your email address is attached to your name. Hugs, Sherry

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.